Did you know?
Cope with challenges including increasing financing demands and the preservation of asset value
Manage a diverse fleet and other assets inventory
Reduce the bridge time between leases and maximize recoveries from asset dispositions
Demonstrating the airworthiness of your aircraft greatly impacts the resale value and demands accurate and readily accessible maintenance records.
The Time Value of Provable Compliance
Lessors are both banks and operators. You face an array of business challenges made complex because more carriers and OEMs are relying on you to finance fleet modernization programs. Largely, you rely on your lessees to maintain the value of your portfolio, which value is dependent on the completeness, accuracy, and availability of the assets’ maintenance records. You need real-time access to those records to protect portfolio value, to make lease returns more efficient, to ease assembly of your marketing packs, and to satisfy the audit demands of regulators, lenders and investors.
You must stay profitable while modernizing your fleet, managing a diverse client base, controlling operating costs, recovering from economic hard times, coordinating lease returns, reducing the bridge time between leases, and maximizing recoveries from asset dispositions.
In today’s competitive environment, lessors need a maintenance records system that can handle today’s high volumes in real time. That solution is AirVault Mx Records Management.
AirVault integrates with your clients’ M&E systems and those of MRO vendors on whom you rely for bridge maintenance. AirVault can extract and publish a subset of an asset’s records for purposes of remarketing.
AirVault provides a complete solution for your maintenance records management needs. AirVault's industry specific business process workflows, unlock the hidden value of your maintenance records and help you prove compliance.
A secure, browser-based, cloud solution for carriers, lessors, and their ecosystem partners to easily and cost-effectively capture, manage, and exchange aircraft maintenance records.
- Handle high volumes of data and records in real-time from multiple locations
- Integrate your M&E software and other database systems
- Upload records from MROs on which you rely for heavy and day-to-day maintenance
- Control your cost while maximizing your MRO operations
- Monitor the airworthiness of your fleet and your regulatory complianceYou may grant regulators, your lessee operators, vendors, and other third party servicers, controlled access to the system as you deem necessary, and at no additional charge.
We're Proud to Serve
- Amerijet, ATI, Atlas Air, Delta Private Jets, Evergreen, GA Telesis, Loganair, NextJet, OAI, Polar Air, SAS, Southwest Airlines, World Airlines