Did you know?
Cargo Carriers Can:
Manage challenges including regulatory compliance, asset financing, security, IT
Stay profitable while modernizing fleet and controlling costs
Coordinate with diverse FBOs and MROs--and keeping the fleet ready to fly on demand
Highly regulated maintenance records management throughout the lifecycle of your fleet demands connectivity between suppliers and other providers.
Cargo Carriers’ Challenge
Cargo carriers face an array of business challenges made complex because of the ever-changing industry environment--from regulations and consolidation to intermodal coordination and shifting client requirements. You must stay profitable while modernizing your fleet, controlling operating costs, all while keeping shippers happy and deliveries on time.
In today’s competitive environment, cargo carriers need a maintenance records system that provides them with the ability to prove up-to-the-minute fleet airworthiness and regulatory compliance.
That system is AirVault Mx Records Management.
A secure, browser-based, cloud solution for carriers, lessors, and their ecosystem partners to easily and cost-effectively capture, manage, and exchange aircraft maintenance records.
- Handle high volumes of data and records in real-time from multiple locations
- Integrate your M&E software and other database systems
- Upload records from MROs on which you rely for heavy and day-to-day maintenance
- Control your cost while maximizing your MRO operations
- Monitor the airworthiness of your fleet and your regulatory compliance
At World Airlines, we enjoy a variety of benefits from having adopted AirVault, including support from the FAA and being able to access our records instantly from anywhere," said Candy Artman, Manager, QC Aircraft Records of World Airlines.
AirVault MRO Operations Management
We're Proud to Serve
- Amerijet, ATI, Atlas Air, Delta Private Jets, Evergreen, GA Telesis, Loganair, NextJet, OAI, Polar Air, SAS, Southwest Airlines, World Airlines