MRO LATIN AMERICA 2016
MRO Latin America delivers a unique and personal setting to build networks, facilitate education, and grow your business.
This conference will review regional and global industry drivers, look at pain points and opportunities within the MRO industry, including:
- Upgrading capabilities to support new aircraft while reducing cost reduction and improving efficiency
- Preparing for new aircraft and technology
- New capabilities for changing fleets
- Regional economic impact, labor and currency concerns
- Lease returns and new deliveries
- Increasing turnaround faster
- Customs/logistical issues of parts/supplies - Need stronger network of local parts/supplies
- Manpower challenges – training; retaining talent; poaching from other companies, as well as other industries
MRO Latin America delivers 350-400 MRO professionals.
80% of MRO Latin Americas delegates are involved in the acquisition cycle as buyers, recommenders, specifiers and influencers.
MRO Latin Americas draws the audience you want to meet!
At the end of 2024, LATAM MRO should comprise 6.1% of the world MRO demand for commercial aviation, similar to Eastern Europe in size.